The amazing AstralGemini@Thezodiacroom has entrusted me with a part of the world building of a Shonen. I don’t know how I can continue on the awesomeness of having a world on the back of a turtle but hopefully my part won’t stink up the story :D.
- Copy the post you were tagged in (From the Rules down, include links to each person’s post. Exclude that person’s personal comments and their tag choice, of course.)
- Read the general rules Here (the post will be updated as new rules appear)
- According to the rules for the current section, write your piece of the post.
- Tag a post of someone who has not yet been tagged. (Give them 3 days or so to accept, if they don’t you can choose someone else to keep the tag moving.)
- If you accept a tag, try and get the next piece written within a week, so things keep moving at a decent pace.
- Have fun!!!
Rules – Section 1: Setting/Worldbuilding
- Use between 100 and 300 words (a little overflow is ok but don’t go too wild), to add a piece to the setting of our Shonen world. Feel free to draw on various types of Shonen tropes, but make sure that your part of the setting follows a certain “Theme.” Themes can be such things as “Magic system”, “Politics”, “Geography”, “Technology”, “Organizations”, etc.
- Make sure to label the “Theme” of your piece of the world setting at the top of your section, as demonstrated below.
- Try not to duplicate themes.
- You can go into as much or as little detail as you want, as long as you stay within the word limit.
- Have fun with stuff, but try and make things fit into the pre-existing pieces of the world setting.
You can find the first part Creation Theory
So this is still part 1 I think? or part 2 of world building… Am I already messing this up haha.
The start of “magic”
As time pasted on this new world people began to grow, change, and mutate to develop abilities to draw power from their past life. Those who were gifted in the “seeing” were born with a white four pointed star on their forehead. These small few at first would be able to see fantastic visions of worlds unknown to them. Through these visions they were able to build amazing devices and also channel the power of their new world.
These magics were small at first but as time grew there were those who became masters of the power and would build new cities and technology for the world. Then there were those who craved more power and wanted control. The more they delved into the magic the more it started to control them painting the star on their forehead a crimson red.
Well I hope I did okay haha!
Now for the tag. Let me know if you are able to keep building the world! If not I can tag someone else 😀
Arthifis I hope you are able to build a shonen with us!