Here’s the rules before I start:
1. Link back KingDylbagblog Thanks for the nomination!
2. Use the ‘build a harem’ logo in your post.
3. Thank the person that nominated you.
4. Pick 5 anime characters (any show and any gender) that would be in your harem if you were in a harem anime. Explain (if you want) why you chose them.
5. Make sure each character you pick falls into some of the following harem character types: Childhood friend, tom boy/girl, genki girl/boy, loli/shota, trap, tsundere, yandere, kuudere, dandere, etc. (If there’s a character you’ve picked that doesn’t specifically fall into one of these types or falls into multiple types that’s fine too!)
6. Nominate 5 people to continue the tag
- Childhood Friend: Son Hak
There is so much I could say about this character and I will have to keep it brief since my post on Friday will be all about him. Soooo, lets just pretend that I’m Yona and I got a childhood friend that is as awesome and protective as Hak. I wish. He is funny and poor guy is in the permanent friend zoned. He is also a beast…
Lightning beast that is…
I hope your minds weren’t in the gutter… Mine certainly wasn’t…
Anyway, Yes, I will always pick Hak. Number One Husbando!
2. Kuudere: Shinya Kogami
So it has been a bit since I’ve seen his face on a screen (not counting my screen saver on my phone *cough*) (sorry for all the coughing in this entry). He fits the cynical, quiet, darker type of man. Someone you want in a fight and also very strategic.
He has a strong sense of justice and he would probably break my heart in the end. I think he is one of the few anime characters that I really really wish I could see in real life haha…
God, Kogami save some sexiness for some of the other men…
3. Genki: Takumi Usui
This guy can be way to perfect. He does have a lot of energy, but does pretend to sleep a lot when he’s up to something. Very lovable and you can’t always see the truth of what is behind his character or what he wants.
Plus he is a stalker pervert alien and who doesn’t want one of those in their harem? I know I need one!
4. Sports/kind of Tsundere: Shou Naruse
I’m kind of cheating a bit… He is kind of hard to read and comes off a bit cold and uncaring. He does however, get very jealous and acts out when he thinks that he is being ignored.
Also it is always good to have a sports guy in your harem… cause facts… yeah…
5. Yandere: Jumin Han
So here is the favorite Fifty Shades of Jumin *cough*. Well, he does have the yandere tendencies, but I guess that depends on how you play the game. He can be still pretty lovable despite his robotic nature. Also… if you and your harem are in ever any need of money… Well… He’s pretty loaded.
So I hope you enjoyed my lovely lovely harem! Again no pressure if you are tagged!
Happy Watching or *cough* looking…